3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWindermere Road, ELLESMERE PORT
Sold STC £197,000
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- DETACHED GARAGE
- LARGE REAR CONSERVATORY
- EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- POPULAR AREA OF WHITBY
Early viewing is advised on this well-presented bungalow situated in a sought-after area of Whitby close to amenities and travel links. The property boasts adaptable accommodation throughout with a large conservatory as well as off-road parking and good-sized front and rear gardens.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this three bedroom semi-detached dormer bungalow situated in a sought-after part of Whitby close to local amenities including Cheshire Oaks, excellent travel networks providing access to Chester, Liverpool and the North West and desirable schools. The property has been well-maintained by the current vendors and offers impressively spacious, adaptable accommodation that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises large entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, master bedroom, second bedroom, large conservatory and a family sized shower room to the ground floor. Onto the first floor is a further double bedroom with an en-suite and a small study. Externally the property boasts off-road parking for multiple cars with a garage as well as good-sized gardens to the front and rear. This would make a fantastic home and an early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Single glazed window to front aspect, under stairs cupboard, vinyl flooring, radiator and a single glazed window to side aspect.
Lounge 15' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.70m x 3.33m )
Double glazed patio doors, gas fire place and a radiator.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.30m x 2.79m )
Door to the conservatory. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, gas oven, gas hob, cookerhood, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, fridge/freezer, partially tiled walls and a radiator.
Conservatory 14' 3" x 8' 7" ( 4.34m x 2.62m )
Upvc construction with double glazed windows to the front, side and rear aspects, vinyl flooring and a washing machine.
Stairs from hall and a airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 11' 8" ( 3.02m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 10' 3" ( 2.69m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to side aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 14' 7" ( 3.02m x 4.45m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, built-in wardrobes and a radiator.
skylight to the front aspect, WC, wash hand basin, bath, partially tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
Double glazed window to side aspect. The bathroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin, walk-in shower cubicle, extractor fan and a towel rail radiator.
To the front of the property there is a garden laid to lawn, paved driveway leading to rear and a wall enclosed boundaries.
To the rear of the property there is a garden laid to lawn with a patio area and panel enclosed boundaries.
Up and over door, single glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, wooden door and a outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62905202.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.