2 bedroom terraced house for saleGrove Street, Castleford, West Yorkshire
- Showhome Available
- Beautifully Presented
- Furniture Package Included
- Stunning Riverside Development
- Convenient access to M1/M62 Motorway network
- Excellent Couple Home
- Investment Opportunity
- For Information Please Call 07715 084064 / 01977 731802
** SHOWHOME AVAILABLE ** END TERRACE PROPERTY **CAN BE PURCHASED WITH FULL FURNITURE PACKAGE** AN IDEAL HOME FOR COUPLES OR AS AN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY**
This lovely end terrace home offers spacious and contemporary open plan living with thoughtfully planned accommodation arranged over 2 floor with a balcony from the living area. Externally is car parking and garden.
The property is situated within the popular Navigation Point development which is located along side 900m of riverside and beautiful rural walks.
Just a short distance from Castleford Train station and JCT 32 of the M62 motorway and therefore an excellent location for the commuter.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62908553.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUD140419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.