4 bedroom detached house for saleMill Lane, Ashington, West Sussex
Sold STC £589,950
- Individual 4 bedroom detached family house with plenty of parking
- Non-estate location on a large plot
- Master bedroom with dressing room & en-suite bathroom
- Large private rear garden
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating C (77)
What the Owner says:
We moved into this house five years ago. Of all the houses we had viewed at the time, it stood above the rest. Its layout is original, modern and most importantly, more spacious than anything we had previously viewed. The gardens are large enough for the children to indulge in any activity they choose, for growing fruits and vegetables and for all of us to spend quality time together. The property strikes a fine balance between being very private but not isolated; and the village is within easy reach.We have very much loved living here and loath to let it go as we move abroad.
- Entrance Hall: 11'0 x 9'0 (3.36m x 2.75m)
- Lounge: 15'6 x 13'11 (4.73m x 4.24m)
- Family room: 13'5 x 12'0 (4.09m x 3.66m)
- Study: 8'3 x 7'8 (2.52m x 2.34m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 27'9 x 11'1 (8.46m x 3.38m)
- Utility Room: 11'0 x 6'6 (3.36m x 1.98m)
- Galleried Landing
- Master Bedroom: 16'7 x 12'8 (5.06m x 3.86m)
- Dressing Area
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 up to fitted wardrobes x 7'7 (3.48m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'8 into recess x 7'2 up to fitted wardrobes (3.86m x 2.19m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'3 into recess x 7'7 up to fitted wardrobes (3.43m x 2.31m)
- Family Bathroom
- Integral Double Garage: 22'5 x 18'2 (6.84m x 5.54m)
- Side & Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62910332.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23602687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Ashington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.