2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Tower, Saffron Square, Wellesley Road, Croydon CR0
Offers in Region of
- Off plan re-sale offering
- 24hr Conceirge / Gym / Residence Lounge
- Croydon's #1 High Spec Development
32nd floor 2 bed, 1 bath off plan re-sale with North/west into London (the best views!) in this popular SOLD OUT Saffron Tower, Croydon CR0.
632 sq ft
========= Note: This re-sale property require £170,000 in cash to exchange with - pl email fro full payment schedule ===============
Completion due Q3/4 2016 / Q1 2017 (TBC).
* We can now arrange mortgages for re-sale properties *
* * Our Saffron Tower availability and more info are now at SaffronTower.com * *
New Westfield shopping centre will boost the area profile!
=== Great 1st home OR BTL investment with great rental yield ===
* We have Chinese Speaking staff to assist *
* We have other new and resale studios, 1,2 bed properties in this building. Please email for further details and brochure.
* More re-sale properties wanted in Saffron Square / Tower - buyers awaiting
* We have other off plan developments in Croydon and across whole of London direct from the developer(s)
Please email us with you purchase budget / time scale / number of bedrooms required to send you a list of matching properties...
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Saffron-Plot-32-05-Paul. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Property Zone, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.