3 bedroom house for saleDutton Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3
- Spacious three bedroom semi det house
- Two reception rooms
- UPVC double glazing, gas central heating
- Driveway and detached garage
- Convenient location
- Viewing recommended, no chain involved
Substantial three bedroom hall to hall semi detached house situated in a popular and convenient location close to shops, schools, bus routes and other local amenities.
Accommodation comprising vestibule, hallway, 17ft lounge, 17ft dining room, kitchen, three first floor bedrooms and three piece bathroom. Externally with a paved garden to the rear with brick wash house and shed and paved garden to the front with driveway leading to a detached garage. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Viewing recommended. No chain involved.
Bedroom 1 - 14'5 x 11'3 -
Bedroom 2 - 14'6 x 11'3 -
Bedroom 3 - 10'4 x 6'5 -
Reception 1 - 17'5 x 11'5 -
Reception 2 - 17'5 x 11'0 -
Kitchen - 9'4 x 6'5 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62912261.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26611845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.