3 bedroom detached house for saleUpper Park Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea
Sold STC £360,000
- Detached Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Utility & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom
- Off Road parking
- Well Presented Rear Garden
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity to acquire this beautifully presented period detached house situated in a highly favoured residential street alongside Alexandra Park. This must see property boasts spacious accommodation with three reception rooms & three bedrooms.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity to acquire this beautifully presented period detached house situated in a highly favoured residential street alongside Alexandra Park. This must see property boasts three reception rooms, newly fitted kitchen with separate utility room and downstairs cloakroom. The upper floor boasts three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from off road parking and a well presented and generously sized rear garden. Early viewing is considered essential.
Covered entrance with outside light and door into
With further door into
With a wall mounted 'Old School' radiator, stairs to upper floor accommodation with storage cupboards under, picture rail, coving and door into
Lounge 15' 3" x 13' 1" ( 4.65m x 3.99m )
With wall mounted centrally heated radiator, recessed spotlights, picture rail & coving, TV & telephone points, double glazed bay window to the front aspect overlooking the park
Dining Room 14' x 11' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.63m )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator, double glazed doors into
Conservatory 13' 7" x 9' 7" ( 4.14m x 2.92m )
Tv point, tiled flooring with double glazed windows & doors to rear affording access to the rear garden
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.69m )
Newly fitted with a modern & matching range of wall & base level storage units with drawers beneath granite worksurfaces, inset sink unit with mixer tap, space & connection for a range cooker, fitted extractor over, breakfast bar, recessed spotlights, integrated fridge/freezer & dishwasher, double glazed window to the rear aspect. Door leading to
With door affording access to the garden and door into a utility room with plumbing & space for washing machine and further door into
Fitted with a low level w.c, wash hand basin and a window to the rear aspect.
From Entrance Hall stairs rise to
with window to the side aspect
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.68m )
Built in triple wardrobes, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.68m )
Built in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect with views over Alexandra park.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 9' ( 2.77m x 2.74m )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect
Fitted with a spacious fully tiled shower enclosure with sliding door, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, access to loft space, airing cupboard, double glazed window to the rear aspect
To the front of the property there is off road parking available and a low maintenance front garden with mature plants & shrubs, gated side access leading to
Beautifully presented and well maintained with an array of mature plants, shrubs and trees, areas of lawn and a raised patio seating area with wooden shed
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62912732.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.