3 bedroom terraced house for saleFarm Lane, Aldbourne, Marlborough
Sold STC £335,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Rural village
- Views across the surrounding countryside
- Cul-de-sac property
- Large Kitchen/Dining room
- Larger than average rear garden
A three bedroom cul-de-sac property offers spacious family accommodation. Externally the larger than average rear garden overlooks the surrounding countryside. The property also comprises of sitting room, large kitchen/dining room, separate utility, cloakroom and family bathroom. Driveway parking.
Located northeast of Marlborough, in the village of Aldbourne this three bedroom cul-de-sac property offers spacious family accommodation. Externally the larger than average rear garden overlooks the surrounding countryside. To the ground floor the property offers a large porch/boot room with spacious hallway leading to sitting room with fireplace, fitted kitchen and dining room with doors leading to the rear garden, utility room and cloakroom. To the first floor; Three bedrooms and family bathroom. Large gravel driveway to the front, providing ample parking.
Entrance Porch 7' 1" x 6' 11" Max ( 2.16m x 2.11m Max )
Double glazed door to side. Double glazed window to front.
Entrance Hall 12' 10" max x 5' 11" max ( 3.91m max x 1.80m max )
Doors giving access to living room and kitchen. Under stairs cupboard. Tiled flooring. Electric radiator. Stairs to first floor.
Double glazed window to rear, television and telephone point, feature fireplace with gas fire inset, partially glazed door leading into dining room.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 20' 8" Max x 17' 5" Max ( 6.30m Max x 5.31m Max )
Windows to front and rear aspect. A range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for various appliances and range cooker. Doors to built-in cupboard. Electric radiator. Tiled flooring. Doors leading to utility room and rear garden.
Window to front.
Utility Room 10' 6" Max x 6' 5" Max ( 3.20m Max x 1.96m Max )
Space and plumbing for washing machine and additional appliance with work surface over. Door to cloakroom area and door leading to the driveway parking.
Window to front. Loft access. Door to airing cupboard. Electric storage heater. Doors to;
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.33m )
Window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 10' 8" ( 4.24m x 3.25m )
Window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.34m )
Window to front aspect.
Recently refurbished. Double glazed window to side. W.C. Wash hand basin. Panelled bath with power shower over. Heated towel rail. Tiling to principal areas.
Large gravel driveway providing ample off street parking
larger than average rear garden, mainly laid to lawn and with views across the surrounding countryside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62912801.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT103147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.