3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFox & Hounds Place, Tilston, Malpas, SY14
Sold STC £309,950
- Exclusive New Development
- Individually Designed Family Home
- Impressive Internal Specification
- Oak Flooring to ground floor
- Stone tiling to kitchen
- Bi Folding doors to rear garden
- Countryside Views
- Popular village location
- ***Last Plot Remaining***
Forming part of the Foxes and Hounds Place development constructed by Lister Carter Homes and Marchington Developments, Phase 2 features just 5 individually designed properties which boast a high quality internal specification and unrivalled location in the heart of Tilston village.
Featuring oak flooring to living rooms, solid hard wood kitchens with natural stone tiling, oak style internal doors and landscaping the finish on these properties is extremely impressive, for a full specification please see below.
Plot 5 - Accommodation
Entrance hall with downstairs cloak off, door leading to lounge with solid oak flooring, door leading to spacious kitchen diner with bi folding doors to the rear garden looking out over open countryside. Stairs to first floor landing with doors leading to; Master bedroom with Juliet balcony to maximise the impressive view and en suite shower room, 2 further bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from landscaped gardens to the front and rear and block paved driveway leading to a timber clad car port.
• Solid hardwood kitchens with choice from our given range
• Comprehensive range of Integrated appliances including fridge, freezer, dishwasher and Range Cooker
• Natural Stone tiling throughout ground floor, bathrooms and En Suites
• Oak flooring to living rooms
• Each bathroom has contemporary high quality sanitary ware with chrome taps
• A central heating system designed for comfort and economy
• Timber framed windows with double glazing
• Attractive oak style internal doors
• Staircase with oak newels, balustrade and spindles
• Sky/Tv points in lounge and master bedroom
• Security Alarm
• Turfed front and rear gardens
• Trees and Shrub planting
• Block paviour driveways with Indian Stone paths
• Oak framed car ports
• All properties are Freehold
• NHBC 10 year Warranty for each property
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate, are for guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract - intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in the employment of New Homes has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TILSTON. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Copeland (Town & City Centre), Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.