2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNorth Road, Bunwell, NORWICH
- Individual and quirky detached chalet bungalow offering 1305sp. ft. of accommodation
- 28'5" Open plan living/dining room
- Two double bedrooms with spacious fitted wardrobes
- Jack & Jill downstairs wet room
- 17'4 master bedroom with en-suite facilities
- Double-glazed throughout with Oil-fired central heating
- Large Conservatory
- Large single timber garage with a driveway providing ample off road parking
A fantastic opportunity to obtain this rarely available, individual build, offering light and airy versatile accommodation throughout. Comprising 28' 5 Living/Dining room, a fitted Kitchen, Two double bedrooms with En-Suite facilities and a 22 ft Conservatory. Viewings are strongly recommended!!
An Individual Chalet Bungalow in the sought after village of Bunwell, which was designed by a local builder in 1997. A character property with its quirky shaped windows providing plenty of natural light throughout. Some exposed roof timbers. The property offers versatile accommodation with two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes with en-suite facilities. This home offers a dual aspect lounge dining room which is open planned with the fitted kitchen. The kitchen benefits from a Stanley Oi-fired Range Cooker supplying the heating and hot water. The Jack & Jill wet room downstairs houses the airing cupboard and provides access to the downstairs bedroom and is also accessible from the kitchen. A 22' conservatory leads out onto the rear garden via patio doors from the dining area, with two radiators allowing use all year round. The property benefits from double glazed windows throughout. Externally the property has pretty front and rear gardens with lawned areas and flower beds and a range of shrubs, trees and plants. The rear garden measures approx. 64 x 48' (STS) and is approximately 22' wider than the frontage. It includes two former stables, each 12' x 12', providing ample storage and benefiting from power and lighting. There is also a 'Beach Hut' summer house measuring 8' x 8' with windows and electricity. A curved drive at front provides generous off road parking with a five-bar gate to the back garden and a shingle drive leading to the 16' x 10' single garage.
Open Planned Accommodation: 28' 5" x 15' ( 8.66m x 4.57m )
Decorative round double glazed window above UPVC double glazed door and side panels to front aspect, stairs to the first floor landing, door to bedroom two. Radiator. Part vaulted ceiling.
Fitted Velux sky light, small storage cupboard under the stairs and a cupboard with plumbing for a washing machine, patio doors to conservatory.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 10' 4" ( 4.42m x 3.15m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of cream lime-washed wall and base units, granite style work surfaces and an inset 1 1/2 bowl Franke sink unit with mixer taps. Oil-fired Stanley Range cooker which also supplies the heating and hot water for the property. Under the work surfaces there is space and plumbing for a dishwasher. There is room for an upright Fridge-freezer. The kitchen has tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, doors to the wet room and outside, dual aspect windows to the rear and side.
Conservatory 22' x 10' 2" ( 6.71m x 3.10m )
Timber construction on a dwarf brick wall with double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, double polycarbonate roof, ceramic tiled flooring, wall lights and two radiators.
Master Bedroom 17' 4" x 14' 7" ( 5.28m x 4.45m )
The master bedroom is located on the first floor and has a deep arched window to the rear aspect, a Velux skylight with black-out blind and a triangular window, all giving plenty of light. The bedroom has two fitted double wardrobes, matching bedside cupboards and ample eves storage,
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 11' 1" ( 2.79m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes with shelving, radiator, door to wet room.
Jack & Jill, recently fitted, Wet room with part tiled walls, shaped composite floor, a low level W.C. shower and wash hand basin, all in white. Airing cupboard housing insulated hot water cylinder, extractor fan. Double glazed obscure glass window to side aspect. Doors to bedroom two and kitchen.
Externally the property offers pretty gardens with lawned areas and flower beds with a range of shrubs, trees and plant., The rear garden measures approx. 64 x 48' (STS) and is approx. 22' wider than the frontage. There are two former stables, each 12' x 12', providing ample storage. Both benefit from power and lighting which is also laid on to the 'Beach Hut' painted summer house measuring 8' x 8' with windows and wide front opening double doors. A curved drive at front provides generous off road parking with a five-bar gate to the back garden. There is also a shingle drive leading to the 16' x 10' single garage. There is an electric car charger, water tap and key safe.
The village of Bunwell benefits from a General grocery shop, Butchers shop, Garage and Village hall with regular events and local schooling. Set close to the market towns of Attleborough and Wymondham, both offering wider facilities, secondary schooling and supermarkets including Sainsbury and Waitrose. The property is within easy access of the A11 London Road with train links to Norwich and Cambridge.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62915465.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB105355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.