4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSapwell Close, Aylsham, Norwich
Sold STC £218,500
- Semi-detached house
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception areas
- Gas ch & double glazing
- Landscaped gardens
- Double width parking space
This is a well presented and much improved semi-detached house, which offers spacious family living to include 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 receptions areas and is redecorated throughout. Outside there is a double width parking space and landscaped gardens.
UPVC door, radiator and telephone point.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 7' 11" ( 4.17m x 2.41m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks. breakfast bar, gas cooker point and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher Tiled floor, extractor, radiator and central heating boiler.
Study/ Bedroom 4 17' max x 7' 3" ( 5.18m max x 2.21m )
Built-in cupboard, TV point and double glazed window.
Lounge 16' 3" x 12' 8" ( 4.95m x 3.86m )
Fireplace with gas fire and brick surround, radiator, wood effect flooring and stairs to first floor. Opens to dining area.
Dining Area 10' 1" x 6' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.01m )
Wood effect flooring, double glazed window and double glazed doors.
Refitted with white suite comprising bath with mixer taps and power shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Shaver point, part tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.95m )
Radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" + wardrobe x 9' 8" ( 3.53m + wardrobe x 2.95m )
Built-in wardrobe, TV point, radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" max x 6' 3" ( 3.25m max x 1.91m )
Fitted bed and shelving, TV point, radiator and double glazed window.
Fitted with suite comprising bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Heated towel rail, vinyl wood effect flooring and double glazed window.
To the front is a double width driveway providing ample off road parking.
There is a gate giving access along the side of the house to a rear garden, which is landscaped with a patio area, shingled garden and shed.
Leave Aylsham Market Place via Penfold Street and turn left onto Cawston Road. Take the first right hand turn into Holman Road, then third left hand turn into Partridge Road and first right into Sapwell Close. The property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62915492.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS106313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.