3 bedroom link detached house for saleNornabell Drive, Beverley
- Guide Price: £180,000 - £190,000
- Spacious Link-Detached Family Home
- Highly Sought After Molescroft Location
- Three Bedrooms & En-Suite
- Fantastic Garden and Workshop
A spacious link detached house situated in a fantastic Molescroft location. Offering a good sized lounge, kitchen and conservatory, three bedrooms with a master ensuite and modern bathroom. With off-street parking, workshop & garden.
Situated in a highly sought after Molescroft location, this spacious link-detached house would make a fantastic family home. With accommodation comprising entrance hall, storage cupboard, generous sized lounge, modern kitchen with double electric oven, utility room, conservatory with French doors, three bedrooms including master with fitted wardrobes and en-suite, plus family bathroom. Outside there is generous off-street parking, workshop with power and lighting and a superb patio garden with lawned area and shed. Well presented throughout, viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
With stairs to first floor, radiator and double-glazed front door.
Lounge 20' 11" x 12' 6" max ( 6.38m x 3.81m max )
With coved ceiling, two radiator and double-glazed front and side windows.
With double-glazed rear window.
Conservatory 15' 3" x 9' ( 4.65m x 2.74m )
uPVC construction with tiled floor, radiator and double-glazed French doors.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 7' 9" ( 4.11m x 2.36m )
Tiled fitted kitchen with tiled floor, wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes sink with drainer, double electric oven with five ring gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and double-glazed front window.
Utility Room 8' max x 3' 6" ( 2.44m max x 1.07m )
With work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine and door to garden.
Stairs from hallway with loft access and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 9" max x 7' 9" into fitted wardrobes ( 4.50m max x 2.36m into fitted wardrobes )
With fitted wardrobes, loft access, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Partly tiled with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.84m x 2.54m )
With radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" plus recess x 8' 2" plus recess ( 2.87m plus recess x 2.49m plus recess )
With airing cupboard, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Tiled with bath, wash hand basin with vanity unit, wc, extractor fan, towel rail radiator and double-glazed side window.
Laid to patio, gravel, lawn and decking with shed, all set within fenced perimeters. With side gated access.
Workshop 20' 9" x 6' ( 6.32m x 1.83m )
With power, lighting, front windows and pedestrian door.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62915543.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV103802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.