4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleArundel Road, Peacehaven
- Fully refurbished detached bungalow
- Three double bedrooms and one single bedroom/study
- Through lounge/ dining room
- Heated swimming pool
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Vendor suited
We are excited to offer to the market this fully refurbished detached bungalow on Arundel Road! This property boasts four bedrooms, a spacious L-shaped lounge/dining room, modern bathroom and kitchen. Additional benefit of a heated swimming pool.
We are excited to offer to the market this fully refurbished detached bungalow on Arundel Road! This property boasts three double bedrooms and a further good sized single bedroom which is being utilised as a spacious study by the current owners. The property naturally flows through the open plan living room/dining room into the modern fitted kitchen with built in appliances, with double doors leading out into the bright and spacious garden room overlooking the rear garden. One of the property's unique selling points includes the heated swimming pool in the rear garden. A further benefit of the bungalow includes off road parking. This beautifully presented property has been fully modernised and decorated by the current owners to make an ideal family home, conveniently located within close proximity to Peacehaven's Sport Park with a local café, bus routes offering access between Brighton and Eastbourne.
Entrance Porch 13' 6" x 5' 8" ( 4.11m x 1.73m )
Double glazed door from the side leading into the porch, with further double glazed windows to the side and front, carpet, double doors leading into the living room.
Living Room/ Dining Room 22' 5" x 16' 8" ( 6.83m x 5.08m )
Double glazed window to front with distant sea views, feature fireplace with wood surround and tiled mantel, fitted dado rails, cupboard housing electric meters and fusebox, double doors to kitchen, dining area for table and chairs. archway to inner hall, two radiators.
Inner Hall 6' 6" x 6' 3" ( 1.98m x 1.91m )
Archway leading from the living room, fitted dado rail, hatch providing access to boarded loft storage space with fitted ladder, radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 1" max x 10' 2" ( 3.99m max x 3.10m )
Two double glazed windows to rear and further patio doors leading out to the rear garden, fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear, double fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet, radiator.
Modern fitted suite comprising bath with mixer taps, double corner shower cubical with wall mounted shower head, chrome heated towel rail, wall mounted wash hand basin, WC, ceiling spot lights, tiling. Two double glazed windows to side.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 13' 5" max ( 2.49m x 4.09m max )
Double glazed window to side, double fitted mirrored wardrobes, fitted carpet, radiator.
Kitchen 21' 6" x 7' 11" ( 6.55m x 2.41m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of soft closing drawers and cupboards, with built in spice rack and wine rack, and full size carousel cabinet, wood panelled work surface with integrated Rok Tex Granite sink and drainer unit with mixer taps over, integrated washer/dryer, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, Range cooker with induction hob and cooker hood over, partly tiled walls, laminate tiled flooring. Two double glazed windows to side and a further Westerly facing double glazed window to other side. Door offering access to bedroom four/study and further double doors leading to the garden room.
Bedroom Four/ Study 7' 10" x 7' 3" ( 2.39m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to front, airing cupboard housing gas combi boiler, fitted carpet, radiator.
Garden Room 16' 1" x 8' 1" ( 4.90m x 2.46m )
Leading from the kitchen into the garden room, double glazed windows to side and rear over looking the rear garden, double glazed patio doors leading out into the rear garden.
Paved rear garden with ornamental sized flower borders, raised heated swimming pool, fish pond, fencing to all sides, side access to the front of the property.
Gravel driveway providing off street parking, side access to rear garden, paved front patio to front entrance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62915651.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA103960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.