1 bedroom apartment for saleWandsworth Bridge Road, Fulham, SW6
- An impressive, modern apartment
- Awesome fourth floor, west facing views
- One double bedrooms
- Large reception space with balcony
- Generous, eat-in kitchen space
- Wide reception hallway with heaps of storage
- Secure, allocated underground parking space
- Moments from The Thames & South Park
- A short walk from Imperial Wharf & Wandsworth Town stations
An impressive, modern apartment boasting well-proportioned accommodation and great west facing views. Perched on the fourth floor with an elevator and a secure allocated parking space, this apartment would make a great first time purchase, pied a terre or buy to let investment.
The flat is entered via the security video intercom and well-kept communal hallways. Inside the apartment the reception hallway is wide and spacious complete with two huge storage cupboards.
The reception room is a large L-shape with west facing lovely river, chimney and tree top views through picture windows and doors that open out onto the balcony. Across the hall, the eat-in kitchen is equally impressive with plenty of fitted cabinets and storage, a range of fitted appliances and plenty of room left over for a dining table.
The double bedroom is spacious and well thought out with plenty of wardrobe space and a west facing window. The bathroom is equally spacious and fitted with a modern white suite.
Situated at the end of Wandsworth Bridge Road seconds from the Thames and just across the road from the beautiful green spaces of South Park. This impressive apartment is also a short walk away from the popular bistros, wine bars and boutiques of Wandsworth Bridge Road and Imperial Wharf and Wandsworth Town overground stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62916254.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haus Properties, Fulham- Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.