4 bedroom detached house for saleSchool Road, BARKHAM, Berkshire
Sold STC £1,100,000
- Over 3,000 square feet of accommodation
- Impressive kitchen/dining room with vaulted ceiling and patio doors leading to the decking
- Spacious open plan living room with open fireplace
- Family room overlooking the front
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
- Fully fitted family bathroom with separate shower
- Master suite with en suite wet room and dressing area
- Convenient 1st floor laundry room
- Smartly decorated throughout
This magnificent four bedroom detached executive family home is situated in a plot over a third of an acre in Barkham. The accommodation comprises open plan kitchen/dining room with adjoining living room, family room, study/games room and a 160' x 50' well stocked rear garden.
School Road is a tree lined road which is on the edge of Barkham in a semi rural location. The property is well situated with access into Wokingham which is approximately 3.5 miles away, there is also access to the M4 motorway via Shinfield and Bracknell via the Nine Mile Ride. The property is walking distance to Coombes Primary School and local amenities nearby.
The rear garden is 160' deep x 50' wide laid mainly to lawn with mature fruit trees, well stocked borders with laurel hedging on two boundaries with a range of evergreen and deciduous plants. There is raised timber decking across the rear of the house with outside lighting, gated side access, outside tap. To the front there is gravel driveway parking for numerous vehicles with laurel hedging to the front. Outside lighting.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_3827392
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62916362.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3827392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.