1 bedroom flat for saleAberfeldy Village, E14
Withdrawn from Market £340,000
- Brand new off plan contract re-assignment
- Completion Q4 2016
- One double bedroom
- 550 Sqft
- Close to Canary Wharf
- Contract re-assignment to complete 9TH December 2016
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- 2nd Floor
- South facing
A fantastic off plan one bedroom apartment in the trendy and brand new Aberfeldy Village. This 2nd floor apartment consists of one bedroom with fitted wardrobe, open plan reception with fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and ample storage scheduled to complete 9th December 2016.
-Leashold/freehold information with the expire date: 150 yr lease (commencing 29th May 2015)
- Service charge : Est £2.63pa
- Ground Rent: Plot 60 £250pa
The new Aberfeldy Village will boast 1000 brand, new homes, energy centre, modern retail, community and health amenities. Completion due Q4 2016. Just 20 Minutes From The City Centre Aberfeldy Village is situated only 10 minutes walking distance from Canning Town underground station and the DLR, allowing direct access to Canary Wharf, London Bridge, Waterloo and North Greenwich (For the 02 arena and London City Airport). Stratford International, Westfield shopping centre and the Olympic Game site are also just 2 stops by tube to the East. This area will also see the creation of an energy centre, retail, community and health facilities with green spaces to be delivered over the next 10 years.*CGIs are a representation of the development only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7309343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Landmark Estates, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.