2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChalkwell Road, Sittingbourne, ME10
- End of Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Utility Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- 1st Floor Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Currently Let Until July 2017
- Potential for Off Street Parking
- Convenient Location
Are you looking for an INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY with tenant in situ? Look no further than this two bedroom end of terrace house currently let until July 2017.
Conveniently situated with easy reach of the Town Centre, Railway Station, Commuter Coach Links and Motorway Links, the area remains highly sought after.
The property comprises a lounge, a modern fitted kitchen/diner, utility room and downstairs cloakroom. The first floor landing leads to two generous bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Further features include UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and a fully sound insulated outhouse which is ideal for a home worker or hobby room.
A paved frontage offers potential for off street parking.
Further financial details are available on request.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HJEA_002156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkesford James, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.