Land for saleCoed Du Farm, Coed Du, Rhydymwyn, Mold, CH7
Removed 21.8 ac. | £300,000
- 21.8 acres (8.8 hectares)
- Ground Floor Inner Hall; with double glazed entrance door, night storage heater, staircase to first floor, electricity consumer unit. Lounge (4.46m x 3.58m). With open fireplace Kitchen/Din
- First Floor Landing. With access to loft. Bedroom One (3.46m x 3.24m) with fitted cupboards Bedroom Two (3.78m x 2.74m). Bedroom Three (2.6m x 2.75m). Bathroom; partly tiled with hand bas
- General Purpose Building (13.57m x 6.188m). Comprising a single pitch steel frame which is open on all sides. The roof is constructed of corrugated iron. It has a concrete floor and was formerly use
- Traditional Brick Building. Former Dairy. The building is constructed of brick and mortar under a slate apex roof. The main structure consists of two rooms. The largest if which is single storey meas
- BASIC PAYMENT SCHEME The land is registered with the Welsh Government to receive entitlements. There are no entitlements to be included with the property.
The property comprises a detached three bedroom farmhouse with further potential for enlargement/improvement (subject to planning consent) together with a range of traditional brick outbuildings and a modern covered yard.
Lot 1: House, Buildings and 2.3ha (5.684 acres) of land. Guide: £300,000.
Lot 2: Land to the North of the House- 4.196ha (10.374 acres). Guide: £80,000.
Lot 3: Land to the East of the House- 2.347ha (5.801 acres). Guide: £40,000
The property will be offered for sale by Public Auction on Tuesday 13th December 2016 at 6.30pm at The Old Padeswood Golf Club, Mold, CH7 4JD.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bruton Knowles , Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.