3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWatson Road, Westcott, Dorking
- Three Bed Semi-Detached House
- Good Access To Shops, School And Open Spaces
- Good Size Room Spaces
- Unlimited On Street Parking
- Private Garage
- Perfect Location
This attractive 3 bedroom semi-detached property is situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac offering easy access to shops, schools and open spaces. The property offers bright airy living, features two well proportioned reception rooms, galley kitchen, bathroom, 2 good size bedrooms & enclosed rear garden.
This attractive 3 bedroom semi-detached property is situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac offering easy access to shops, schools and open spaces. The property offers bright airy living, features two well proportioned reception rooms, galley kitchen, bathroom, two good size bedrooms, enclosed rear garden with access to a garage and benefits from, PVCU double glazed windows and back door and built in storage. Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation and location on offer.
The front door opens into the hallway with access either side to both the lounge and dining room. A door from the dining area leads into a galley kitchen fitted with a range of units, spaces for a cooker & fridge freezer, tiled floor and access to the bathroom and conservatory. The bathroom has a white 3 piece suite.
To the first floor, are three good size bedrooms, with master benefitting from built-in storage. Outside, there is unrestricted on street parking to the front. The property also has a private garage to the rear of the property providing access from Ashley Road.
Accomdation Comprises Of :-
Reception Room 11' 10" x 13' 6" ( 3.61m x 4.11m )
Dining Room 11' 10" x 12' ( 3.61m x 3.66m )
Kitchen 6' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.06m x 2.26m )
Conservatory 4' 7" x 10' 3" ( 1.40m x 3.12m )
Staircase Leading To :-
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 12' ( 3.61m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 12' ( 2.64m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 10' 3" ( 2.06m x 3.12m )
Additional Features :-
Garage 12' 3" x 17' 9" ( 3.73m x 5.41m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62918234.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRK100081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Dorking . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.