2 bedroom apartment for saleManley Gardens, Bridgwater
- Car Port
- Stunning Views
- Immaculately presented accommodation
- Two double bedrooms
- Approximately half a mile from the town centre of Bridgwater
This immaculately presented, spacious, modern, purpose built, two bedroom top floor apartment is situated in a block of similar properties within this popular residential development.
The property boasts many features and has accommodation that includes an entrance hall, kitchen, open plan lounge/diner, two good sized double bedrooms, and a family bathroom with modern white suite. The property benefits from superb panoramic views over the town and river together with gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows throughout and all carpets and floor coverings included in the asking price together with an extremely high standard of decoration. Furthermore outside there is also a car port.
HIGH LEVELS OF INTEREST EXPECTED
Features loft access, intercom, radiator, two storage cupboards and doors opening to all accommodation including;
Lounge / Diner 18' 1" x 10' 10" ( 5.51m x 3.30m )
Well-presented, this light and airy reception room has ample space for defined living and dining areas and features a triple aspect with front, side and rear facing uPVC double glazed windows providing good views, radiators, telephone point and TV aerial point.
Presented in neutral decor and features side facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, central heating boiler and a fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall and base units with roll edge work surface and upstand over, stainless steel drainer sink with mixer tap and gas hob with electric oven below, cooker hood over and tiled splash back. The vendor has told us they are willing to leave the full height fridge freezer subject to the correct price being offered on the property
Bedroom One 10' x 8' 1" + wardrobes ( 3.05m x 2.46m + wardrobes )
A light and airy double bedroom featuring side facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, TV aerial point and built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors and shelving and hanging space within.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.49m )
Also light and airy and featuring side facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, telephone point and space for a double bed and range of accompanying furniture.
Presented in neutral decor the bathroom features side facing uPVC obscure double glazed window, radiator, extractor, shaver point and a suite in white to include low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with shower over and tilling over.
From the M5 motorway, junction 24, follow the signs for Bridgwater travelling along the A38 Taunton Road. After passing the parade of shops on the right take the next available turning right into Southgate Avenue followed by the next available left into Old Taunton Road. Proceed over the canal bridge and take the next turning right into Manley Gardens.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62918315.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.