4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSmiths Drive, March
Sold STC £175,000
- Semi Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Windows
- Lounge / Dining Room
- 18ft x 10ft Conservatory
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- No Upward Chain
** NO CHAIN ** NO CHAIN ** NO CHAIN ** Four Bedrooms, 18ft x 10ft Conservatory. Enclosed Rear Gardens. Ground Floor Cloakroom. Viewing is highly recommended.
Being offered for sale, with no upward chain, this four bedroom semi detached house benefits from 18ft x 10ft conservatory, kitchen / breakfast room, double glazed windows, ground floor cloakroom and enclosed rear gardens. Please note, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Storage heater. Textured and coved ceiling.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level wc. Window to side. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Textured and coved ceiling.
Lounge 22' 5" x 11' 3" ( 6.83m x 3.43m )
Window to front. French doors to conservatory, TV point. Two storage heaters. Textured and coved ceiling. Feature fireplace with brick hearth and wood mantel.
Conservatory 18' x 10' 4" ( 5.49m x 3.15m )
UPVC construction. Windows to side. Windows to rear. French doors to garden. Laminate floor.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 5" max x 12' 3" ( 4.70m max x 3.73m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to rear. Window to side. Door to side access. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood above. Plumbing for washing machine. Coved ceiling. Storage cupboard to one wall.
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 9' 6" plus recess ( 3.91m x 2.90m plus recess )
(10ft 9ins) Window to front. Radiator. Integral wardrobe. TV point. Laminate floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.00m )
Window to rear. TV point.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 6' plus recess ( 3.25m x 1.83m plus recess )
(9ft ins). Window to front. Radiator. Range of fitted wardrobes to one wall.
Bedroom Four 8' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.62m x 2.57m )
Window to rear. Textured and coved ceiling.
Window to side. Walk in shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Storage heater. Textured and coved ceiling.
Front gardens are hedged with drive to side.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a patio area.
Further gardens are laid to grass with shrubs bordering.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62918366.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.