3 bedroom terraced house for saleSherfield Avenue, Havant, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- Spacious private rear garden
- Perfect for first time buyers / investors
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room
- Potential for off road parking at the front (subject to planning)
- EPC energy rating C (72)
Walk through your spacious front garden and open up the front door. The moment you walk in you will feel impressed.To the left, you will find the cosy but spacious lounge. This is a perfect room for any family gatherings, be it birthday or Christmas. The hub of this home and a perfect way to host, is the modern kitchen/breakfast room overlooking the fabulous rear garden. Imagine sizzling away your favourite dish in the kitchen area, whilst your loved ones and friends sit at the table. Stay involved in all conversations as you're not trapped away in another room. The garden is just great! Imagine the barbecue parties you could have here. Not being overlooked is even better! This is a home that will not be around long, so book your viewing now before it's too late. Don't be the one to miss out.
What the Owner says:
This has been our home for over five years and we have loved it here. We love how spacious all the rooms are. It was our first home but the time has now come for us to move on. It's great to be able to relax in a bath and not get disturbed, as the toilet is in a separate room. We will be sad to see the garden go as we are really spoilt with it.We wish all the best to the new owners.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'10 x 11'4 (4.22m x 3.46m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 17'7 x 11'4 (5.36m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'10 x 9'5 (4.22m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'6 x 7'1 (3.20m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'10 x 6'11 (3.00m x 2.11m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bathroom: 7'5 x 4'4 (2.26m x 1.32m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62919479.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41126695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.