2 bedroom flat for saleOntario Tower, Canary Wharf, E14
- Luxury 950sq ft Two Bedroom Apartment
- South Facing Aspect
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Huge Open Plan Reception / Dining Area
- Direct Views Accross the River Thames
- 24 Hour Concierge / Room Service / Gym
- Rental Potential of £625 Per Week
- Call us 24 Hours to Arrange A Viewing
This stunning upper floor unit offers unrivalled views directly accross the River Thames and onto the O2 Dome. The apartment has been used as a family home as oppposed to rental investment, therefore is offered in fantastic internal condition, having been impressively decorated throughout. The floor to ceiling windows really take advantage of the south facing aspect and help flood the property with natural light.
Ontario Tower, An ultra high spec Ballymore development, offers the ultimate in luxury living. Featuring on-site security, 24 hour concierge, fully equipped gymnasium, room service and access to a heated indoor swimming pool. The overall development has been finished to an exceptional standard, and offers a range of bespoke fittings and finishes throughout.
Ideally positioned for Canary Wharf, this apartment is only an 8 minute walk away. This also provides easy access to the major transport links including both the DLR and Jubilee line which offer quick links further into London. Furthermore the highly anticpaited Crossrail station due in 2018 will be positioned just 0.7 miles away.
The apartment is vacant and offered with no onward chain. It has realstically priced to sell at £836 per sq ft. The average price for a resale unit in Canary Wharf is circa £850 at present.
Apartments of this standard don't come along often, so we would encourage you to book your appointment quickly to avoid disappointment
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2328117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Randall, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.