4 bedroom detached house for saleFurze Hill Road, Headley Down
Withdrawn from Market £685,000
- Detached four bedroom house in a popular, quiet residential position, with gardens backing directly onto Ludshott Common (National Trust land)
- Enclosed front garden behind mature hedging, with feature gravel area and paved terrace, driveway parking leading to attached garage
- Large sitting room with a feature wood burner, enjoying a double aspect with patio doors opening onto both the garden and separately to a covered loggia area
- Front aspect dining room
- Ground floor modern fully tiled bathroom
- Double aspect kitchen/breakfast room with an excellent range of fitted base and wall units, integrated oven and hob, with patio doors opening directly onto the rear garden
- Separate utility room with door to the front garden
- Four good sized double bedrooms and a modern fully tiled family shower room
- Large rear garden backing onto Ludshott Common Nation Trust land. Mainly laid to lawn with patio area adjoining the house, with lower gravel entertaining area leading onto the lawn. Garden shed,...
- Scope to extend the property if desired subject to the usual planning constraints etc
* Chalet style detached four bedroom house * South facing gardens backing directly onto National Trust Common * Flexible ground floor accommodation * Scope to extend if desired STPP * EPC D
See brochure for full details
LOCATION Headley Down is an attractive rural residential area, within easy reach of many acres of National Trust common, ideal for walking and riding. In the immediate vicinity is a small convenience store and take away. A newsagent and small delicatessen can be found in Headley village. A wider range of services and shops can be found in Grayshott, whilst high street shopping and mainline stations can be found at Haslemere and Farnham. Access to the A3 with motorway style connections to London, the South Coast and both London Airports is within a few miles www.headley-village.com / www.grayshott.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7279961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.