3 bedroom detached house for saleMiddleton, Winterslow, Salisbury
- Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Conservatory/Dining Room
- Central Village Location
The property is delightfully situated in the sought after village of Winterslow, which has a thriving community spirit, popular primary school, convenience store and two public houses. The village is approximately seven miles north east of Salisbury.
This attractive detached family home was constructed around 1992. Trafalgar House is an immaculately presented three bedroom detached family home delightfully situated in the sought after village of Winterslow, where many amenities are available such as a village store and post office. Salisbury itself lies approximately six miles distant and offers a wealth of business entertainment and cultural facilities, as well as a main line rail link to London Waterloo. The accommodation comprises lounge, conservatory currently used as a dining room, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, three double bedrooms, family bathroom, private rear garden and off road parking. To the front of the property there is a shared driveway a section of which provides off road parking for the property. An early viewing is advised.
Double glazed door to the front, stairs to first floor, laminate flooring, doors to kitchen, lounge and cloakroom, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, wash hand basin, WC, radiator.
Lounge 19' 3" max x 10' ( 5.87m max x 3.05m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear and side, double glazed patio doors to Dining Room/ Conservatory, fireplace with open fire, radiators, telephone point, television point, understairs storage cupboard.
Double glazed patio doors to the garden, radiator.
Kitchen 15' 8" max x 7' 3" ( 4.78m max x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted kitchen with base and wall units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, granite work surfaces, electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, television point, space for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, oil boiler, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 10' 10" ( 3.05m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Double glazed window to the front, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC.
Front Garden : Gravelled driveway. Outside tap. Garage.
Rear Garden : Decking area, artificial lawn, oil tank, rear garden and side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62920388.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY104003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.