2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDean Road, Scunthorpe
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House Located In Residential Area
- Contemporary Style Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
Situated within this RESIDENTIAL area is this WELL-PRESENTED new build two bed semi-detached house. Internally BOASTING modern and contemporary design. Externally offering an ENCLOSED rear garden and parking. Excellent opportunity for first time buyers! Local amenities, green areas & schools nearby.
Situated within this RESIDENTIAL area is this WELL-PRESENTED two bed semi-detached house. Internally BOASTING modern and contemporary design. Externally offering an ENCLOSED rear garden and parking. Excellent opportunity for first time buyers!
WC, wash hand basin, radiator, cushion flooring, double glazed window to side, colonial door.
Lounge 14' 10" Max x 10' 2" Max ( 4.52m Max x 3.10m Max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, television point.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.10m x 2.84m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window to rear, door to rear garden.
Stairs leading from the lounge, loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 8" Max x 10' 3" Max ( 3.56m Max x 3.12m Max )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 2' 6" ( 3.10m x 0.76m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, bath and shower over bath. Part tiling, radiator, extractor fan, laminate flooring, double glazed window overlooking side elevation, colonial door.
Laid to lawn, patio area, timber fencing forming boundary, timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62920439.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.