3 bedroom detached house for saleOfferton Road, Wichelstowe, Swindon
- Three Bedrooms
- En - Suite
- Viewing Highly Recommended
THREE BEDROOM DETACHED house situated in Wichelstowe. Comprises: cloakroom, fitted kitchen/diner, lounge, three bedrooms, en-suite, bathroom garden, driveway parking and garage. Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
Allen & Harris is pleased to offer this THREE BEDROOM DETACHED house to the market for immediate sale. This property offers a cloakroom, fitted kitchen/diner, lounge, three bedrooms, en-suite, bathroom garden, driveway parking and garage. Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
Stairs to first floor.
W.C. Wash hand basin.
Lounge 12' 8" x 16' 1" Max. Plus Bay ( 3.86m x 4.90m Max. Plus Bay )
Double glazed bay window to front. Double glazed window to side. Radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 2" x 10' 5" ( 4.93m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window and patio doors to rear. Range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Sink and drainer unit. Splashbacks. Integrated oven and hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, Space for fridge/freezer.
Attic access. Smoke alarm. Cupboard.
Master Bedroom 12' 1" x 10' 5" Max ( 3.68m x 3.18m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Mirrored wardrobe. Radiator. Door to:
En - Suite
Double glazed window to front. W.C. Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with shower. Extractor.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 9' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 6' 10" ( 2.67m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side. Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled splashbacks.
Enclosed rear garden. Laid to lawn. Patio area. Side access.
Shrub borders. Path to entrance door.
Driveway parking to front of garage. Up and over door. Power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62922632.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.