1 bedroom apartment for saleTown Centre, Hemel Hempstead
- One Double Bedroom 9th Floor Apartment
- Allocated Underground Parking
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Walk In Wardrobe
- Immaculate Presentation
- Stunning Viewes
- Close to Town Centre
- Ideal For First Time Buyers & Investors
- Close to Hemel Hempstead Train Station
NO UPPER CHAIN & OFFERED with a UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACE!! Flaggs are delighted to bring to the market this Luxury One Double Bedroom Apartment located on the 9th Floor in the Iconic Kodak Tower. This must see property briefly comprises; Security Entry Telephone System, Entrance Hall, Lounge/Diner with full length windows, Fully Fitted Kitchen, Double Bedroom and with Walk in Wardrobes, Luxury Fitted Bathroom. The property is situated close to Hemel Hempstead TRAIN STATION and the Town Centre. Call Flaggs now for a viewing on 01442 232888.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62923478.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flaggs Estate Agent, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.