2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleValley Close, Newhaven
Sold STC £240,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Two double bedrooms
- Ample off road parking
- Private garage with power and light
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room
We are pleased to offer to the market this well presented semi detached bungalow situated benefitting from a bright and airy living room, spacious kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms and a fitted bathroom suite. Further benefits include ample off street parking and private garage.
We are pleased to offer to the market this well presented semi detached bungalow situated within 0.7 of Newhaven Town Centre offering local shops, supermarket, library, public transport links to include bus routes between Brighton and Eastbourne, and 0.9 mile to Newhaven Town Train Station offering travel to London Victoria. The property benefits from a bright and airy living room, spacious kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms and a fitted bathroom suite. Further benefits include ample off street parking and private garage. This property is an ideal opportunity to get on the housing ladder for first time buyers, those looking to downsize or an ideal investment opportunity. Viewing comes highly advised by the owners and the team here at Fox & Sons to fully appreciate the property and it's potential, call 01273587222 now to arrange a viewing!
uPVC door to front leading into entrance hall, stairs leading down to inner hall landing, two telephone points.
Inner Hall Landing
Stairs from entrance hall, storage cupboard, airing cupboard, hatch providing access to loft storage space with ladder and lighting, radiator.
Living Room 18' 7" x 11' 10" ( 5.66m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window over looking the rear garden, double glazed door leading out to the rear garden, TV point, two telephone points, two radiators.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 10' 10" into cupboards x 10' 4" into cupboards ( 3.30m into cupboards x 3.15m into cupboards )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units, work surfaces extend to incorporate a one and a half bowl Stainless Steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for free standing fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas boiler, partly tiled, radiator. Double glazed windows to side and rear, double glazed uPVC door leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front, TV point, telephone point, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 7' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, telephone point, radiator.
Fitted suite comprising double shower cubical, wash hand basin with vanity unit, two chrome heated towel rails, WC, extractor fan, tiling. Double glazed window to side.
Mainly laid to lawn front garden with concrete pathway leading to the front door, concrete driveway offering ample parking and access to the garage.
Split levels mainly laid to lawn, patio seating area with space for garden table and chairs leading from the property, pathway leading to the end of the garden, outside water tap, fenced border surrounding the garden with mature hedge to one side.
Up and over door with power and light, wooden access door to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62924885.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA103972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.