Residential Development for saleHallmark House, Bingley Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD9
- 8.8 acres (3.5 hectares)
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial, B8 Storage and Distribution, C2 Residential Institutions, C3 Dwelling Houses and D2 Assembly and Leisure
- Commercial Occupation
- Residential Conversion
- Grade II Listed (main office building)
- Unique headquarters office building
- Maintained to the highest standard
- 8.76 Acres (3.55 HA)
- 76,207 sq.ft Office premises over four floors
- 57,673 sq.ft warehouse & stores
The site is suitable for residential development or commercial occupation.
Hallmark House is a four storey Grade II Listed office building extending to 76,207 sq.ft. The property was built in a classical "Art Deco" style and was fully refurbished for occupation by Hallmark in 2001.
The building contains two lifts and a central core, return stairs and W.C facilities at either end of the building. Hallmark House is served by comfort cooling, fresh air ventilation and a sprinkler system. A basement is located beneath the northern wing of Hallmark House housing the main boilers.
An extensive list of supporting technical reports and surveys are available to interested parties via the dataroom www.hallmarkhouse.co.uk
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62925197.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Hallmarkresi. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dove Haigh Phillips LLP, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.