3 bedroom detached house for salePease Court, Eaglescliffe
- Very Competitively Priced For an Early Sale Under the Taylor Wimpey Part Exchange Scheme
- A Superbly Presented & Significantly Improved Three Bedroom Detached Residence
- Enjoying a Corner Position in a Small Cul-De-Sac Within the Kingsmead Development in Eaglescliffe
- Landscaped Gardens, Block Paved Double Width Driveway & Single Garage
- Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround & Dining Room with Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Kitchen with a Good Range of Fitted Units & Built in Oven & Hob
- Utility Room & Refitted Cloakroom/WC
- Three Bedrooms with the Master Having a Delightful Refitted En-Suite Shower Room Including a Jacuzzi Wash Hand Basin
- Nicely Presented Bathroom with a White Three Piece Suite
- Gas Central Heating System with Some Designer Radiators & Sealed Unit Double Glazed Windows
Very Competitively Priced For an Early Sale Under the Taylor Wimpey Part Exchange Scheme. A Superbly Presented and Significantly Improved Three Bedroom Detached Residence.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62926817.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.