3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChequers Meadow, Hainford, Norwich
- Brand New Exceptional Detached Bungalow
- 3 bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- 10 year NHBC
- Garden, garage & parking
BRAND NEW! Don't miss this exceptional detached bungalow offered on a select development of only 14 properties in the delightful village of Hainford! This property benefits from having 3 bedrooms, master with en-suite, open plan lounge/diner, fitted kitchen and 10 year NHBC.
Don't miss this exceptional detached bungalow offered on a select development of only 14 properties in the delightful village of Hainford! This property benefits from having 3 bedrooms, master with en-suite, open plan lounge/diner, fitted kitchen with appliances and has an air source heating system and 10 year NHBC. The property has a generous driveway, garage with electric roller door and an enclosed garden. Call now to view on 01263 735252.
L-Shape Lounge/ Diner 21' 4" max x 17' 2" max ( 6.50m max x 5.23m max )
TV point, telephone point, underfloor heating, double glazed windows and double glazed double doors to patio.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.89m x 2.49m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, stainless steel 1½ bowl single drainer sink unit, wood effect work surfaces, Neff double electric oven, cooker hood and hob, integral Neff dishwasher and soft close units. Underfloor heating, double glazed window and door to outside.
Bedroom 1 15' 5" x 10' 3" ( 4.70m x 3.12m )
Built-in cupboard, TV point, underfloor heating and double glazed window.
Fitted with suite comprising wet area shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled floor with underfloor heating and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 8' 5" + door recess ( 3.68m x 2.57m + door recess )
Built-in cupboards, TV point, underfloor heating and double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.38m x 2.77m )
Telephone point, underfloor heating and double glazed window.
Fitted with white suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls, tiled floor with underfloor heating and double glazed window.
There is a gravel driveway which leads to a brickweave parking area in front of a single garage, with electric roller door.
The rear garden is enclosed.
Leave Aylsham via the A140 towards Norwich and proceed through Marsham and Hevingham and then take the left hand turn into Waterloo Road. Turn left into Stratton Road and take the first right hand turn into Chequers Meadow, follow this road along and the property is the first bungalow on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62927822.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS106318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.