1 bedroom character property for saleBarnsley Road, Newmillerdam, Wakefield
- GUIDE PRICE: £135,000 - £145,000
- One bedroom Mature Cottage
- Highly regarded area of Newmillerdam
- Ideal professional home
- Allocated parking spaces for 2 vehicles
- Viewing by Appointment
GUIDE PRICE: £135,000 - £145,000. A delightful, well presented one bedroomed cottage located in the highly regarded area of Newmillerdam. Tucked away within close proximity to local pubs, restaurants, the lake and many of the walks and cycle paths within the Newmillerdam country park.
GUIDE PRICE: £135,000 - £145,000. A delightful, well presented one bedroomed cottage located in the highly regarded area of Newmillerdam. The dwelling is tucked away with private access and yet within a very short work to local pubs, restaurants, the lake and many of the walks and cycle paths within the Newmillerdam country park. Ideal for professionals that are looking for that work life balance.
Having recently been refurbished you can expect an contemporary interior with an open lounge that incorporates a log burner creating a cosy and welcoming feel. Unusual for this type of property there is a garden area and private and secure parking for two good sized vehicles. An opportunity not to be missed. Book your viewing now to avoid disappointment.
Front entrance door leading through to an open plan lounge and kitchen.
Lounge/kitchenette 13' 4" Max x 12' 1" Max ( 4.06m Max x 3.68m Max )
Window overlooking the front and the gardens. Fully equipped kitchenette area, integrated oven and hob and in addition integrated fridge freezer, log burner to lounge area. Access into the cellar.
First Floor Landing
Access into the bedroom and bathroom.
Bedroom 13' 6" x 11' 11" ( 4.11m x 3.63m )
Window to the front aspect overlooking the gardens. Built-in wardrobe housing the boiler, storage cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to the front aspect. P-shaped bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin with mixer taps, radiator.
Allocated parking spaces for two vehicles, relatively private gardens, communal gardens and an outbuilding.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. Drive 0.2 miles and take the 2nd exit onto Leeds Road/Marsh Way. Drive 1.2 miles then slight right onto Bridge Street. Drive 2 miles slight left onto A61/Barnsley Road. Drive 0.1 miles then turn right and the property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62927828.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.