3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleChidswell Lane, Dewsbury
Sold STC £150,000
- ***Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000***
- Two/ Three Bedroom Semi Detached True Bungalow
- Ample Off Street Parking & Detached Garage
- Generous Sized Garden To Rear
- *** NO CHAIN ***
**Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000** Offered with NO CHAIN is this two/ three bedroom semi detached true bungalow comprising of: entrance porch & hall, lounge, dining room/bedroom 3, kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room. Detached garage and gardens to front, side & generous garden to rear.
***Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000***
Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
Part double glazed uPVC door to front and windows to front, side and rear. Multi pane door to entrance hall.
Multi pane door to lounge, radiator and telephone point.
Lounge 17' 4" x 13' 4" Into Alcove ( 5.28m x 4.06m Into Alcove )
Double glazed picture window to front with views, two radiators and tv point. Coving to ceiling and decorative fire place with surround, inlay and hearth.
Dining Room / Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 9' ( 2.90m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, tv point and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.36m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, 1 & 1/2 stainless steel sink bowl with drainer, mixer taps and tiled walls. Gas cooker point, cooker hood and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator, coving to ceiling and cupboard housing boiler. Built in storage cupboard, spotlights to ceiling and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 9' 4" ( 4.39m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 11' x 8' ( 3.35m x 2.44m )
Double glazed stable style window and French doors to garden. Radiator and coving to ceiling.
Three piece suite comprising of: vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below, wc and double shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Tiled walls, coving to ceiling and extractor fan. Radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Detached Garage 23' 6" x 14' 2" ( 7.16m x 4.32m )
Up and over door, power and light. Single glazed window to side.
To the front and side of the property is a driveway providing off street parking for several cars, raised flower beds with established plants, trees and shrubs.
To the rear is a larger than average garden which has a York stone flag paved sitting area which leads to a raised lawned garden with plants, trees and shrubs borders. Outside tap and access to the detached garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62927879.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.