1 bedroom house for saleHigh Wycombe,Buckinghamshire,HP13
- Freehold Cluster House
- Double Bedroom
- Living Room With Bay Window
- Kitchen - Family Bathroom
- Garden - Parking
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Ideal Investment or First Time Purchase
- Convenient For Town Centre
- Viewings Recommended
- No Onward Chain
Offered to the market with no onward chain, this one bedroom cluster house is highly recommended as an investment or first time purchase.
The property is well placed for local transport links including a frequent rail service from High Wycombe to London Marylebone
and easy access to the M40, providing links to the national motorway network including the M25.
The town provides an extensive range of shopping facilities, as well as a sports centre and multi-screen cinema complex.
Surrounding the town is a selection of golf courses and other recreational amenities while a short drive finds the River Thames
and the historic town of Marlow.
High Wycombe town centre has also benefited from major redevelopment in recent years consisting of an extensive shopping centre
and leisure facilities.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2194457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.