3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLodgevale Park, Chirk
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended three bedroom semi detached property.
- Corner plot with gardens to the front, side & rear.
- uPVC double glazing & gas C/H.
- Off road parking to rear.
- EPC Rating - Band 'D' (64).
- Early inspection recommended.
An extended three bedroom semi detached property with corner plot gardens situated in the popular residential development of Lodgevale Park in Chirk. 132 Crogen benefits from a single storey extension which includes the relocated Kitchen, Utility area and a useful ground floor Shower Room. The property is uPVC double glazed and heated by gas fired central heating. There are gardens to the front, side and rear which include a driveway providing off road parking provision.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7283855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowen Son & Watson, Chirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.