3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWelland Way, Oakham
- Porch & Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room
- Family Room
- Landing & Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Shower
- Driveway & Carport
- Lawned Gardens
An improved semi-detached house situated on the edge of this popular Rutland market town. It benefits from off road parking and a car port.
With Upvc double glazed front entrance door leading to:
Entrance Hall 1.27m x 1.45m (4'2" x 4'9")
Staircase with single handrail leading to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 4.22m x 3.73m (13'10"x12'3")
With radiator, fireplace with fitted gas fire with raised hearth and mantel over.
Kitchen/Diner 5.11m x 3.20m (16'9"x10'6")
Fitted with base and wall mounted cupboards and work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink unit with a single drainer and mixer tap. Built in stainless steel appliances including hob, cooker hood and oven, built in dishwasher, plumbing and space for washing machine, further appliance space. Central heating boiler and programmer, Upvc double glazed side entrance door and two inner doors leading to:
Family Room 5.13m x 2.49m (16'10"x8'2")
With radiator, two Upvc double glazed doors leading to the timber decking area and lawned rear garden.
With access to loft and built in cupboard.
Bedroom One 2.97m (into door recess) x 3.56m (9'9"x11'8")
Bedroom Two 3.30m (into door recess) x 3.48m (10'10"x11'5")
Bedroom Three 2.08m x 2.64m (6'10"x8'8")
With radiator, built in cabin bed and drawers below.
Bathroom 2.46m x 1.65m (8'1"x5'5")
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower fitting, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled with ladder style towel rail.
A paved driveway with two entrance gates leading to a single carport.
There is an open plan lawned area to the front of the property with borders and a brick paved pathway. To the rear of the property is a timber decking area with wall mounted outside lighting and lawn wiht borders, fencing and a further paved patio area. Two sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62929418.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTO100153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.