2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFairfield Way, Feltwell, Thetford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Sealed Unit UPVC Doors & Windows
- Single Garage & Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden
This delightful bungalow is situated within the popular Oaklands development and will be ideal for retirement or for first time buyers. It has gardens front and rear, plenty of room for off road parking and a single garage.
This delightful bungalow situated within the popular Oaklands Development and will be ideal for retirement or for first time buyers, it has gardens front and rear, plenty of room for off road parking and a single garage.
Sealed unit UPVC entrance door to:
Entrance Hall/ Lobby
With wall mounted oil fired boiler and coved and textured ceiling.
Living Room 18' x 9' 11" ( 5.49m x 3.02m )
With coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Built in storage cupboard, access to loft space with light fitted, sealed unit UPVC door to side and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' ( 3.00m x 2.74m )
With single drainer sink unit inset into rolled edge work surface with cupboards below, additional range of cupboards and drawers with rolled edge work surfaces over, eye level units, larder unit, space and point for electric cooker with cooker hood above, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for under counter fridge or freezer, built in airing cupboard with hot water tank and immersion heater, vinyl flooring, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to side.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 11' 3" min to wardrobes ( 3.00m x 3.43m min to wardrobes )
With built in wardrobes, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 7' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.39m )
Coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 7" ( 1.96m x 1.70m )
With low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower over, bathroom cabinet, vinyl flooring, sealed unit UPVC window to side and radiator.
The front garden has been shingled for ease of maintenance and there are shrub and floral borders. The concrete and asphalt driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles and in turn leads to the single sectional garage which has open and over metal door. It measures 18ft 2 long by 8ft 11 wide and has a paved floor, windows to rear and side and door to the side. There is power and light connected, there is an outside tap and outside lights. The enclosed rear garden has been laid to lawn and features a paved patio which shrub borders plus oil tank.
Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected to the property.
From William H Brown's Brandon office proceed along the High Street to the level crossing bearing left towards Weeting. On entering Weeting continue through the double bends and turn left ( just before the bus shelter) into Hockwold Road. Follow this road right to the far end of Hockwold and turn right to Feltwell. On entering Feltwell take the left hand turn to the Oaklands Development (shortly after the Paynes Lane turning). On entering the development continue straight ahead (staggered junction) into Fairfield Way. The property stands on the left and is clearly indicated by a William H Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62932169.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.