3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDalquhurn Gardens, Renton, DUMBARTON
Sold STC £189,995
- Home Report Available On Request
- 3 Spacious Bedrooms
- Large Lounge
- Fantastic Dining/Living Area
- Stunning Conservatory
- Double Garage
- GCH + DG
An absolutely stunning rarely available 3 bed detached bungalow set on private grounds. The property has a large driveway to the front of the property. The property comprises of 3 doubles bedrooms, en-suite, lounge, family/dining area, fitted kitchen, utility, conservatory, garage, and bathroom.
Located in a large and level plot in a quiet cul-de-sac this amazing 3 bedroom detached bungalow offers well-proportioned flexible accommodation which is all on the level.
The spacious accommodation comprises hallway which provides access into a good sized lounge to the front which leads through to the family/dining room which is perfect for relaxing or hosting. The kitchen is fitted with both wall and floor mounted units with ample co-ordinating worktop space and includes spotlights. There is also plenty of room for appliances. To the side of the kitchen is the utility room which in turn leads into the double garage. The master bedroom is also to the rear with fully fitted mirrored wardrobes. The master is large in sizes and leads to an en-suite featuring a wc, wash hand basin and walk in shower. Bedroom two is also a good sized double. The final bedroom which is located at the front of the property is also double in size. To the rear of the property is also a magnificent conservatory which looks over the rear gardens which are mainly paved and chipped. The family bathroom completes the accommodation; this is fitted with a bath and shower cubicle.
Further enhancements to the property include gas central heating and double glazing.
The property is wonderfully presented and is in true walk in condition which is a credit to the current owner.
Lounge 15' 4" x 12' 2" ( 4.67m x 3.71m )
Family/ Dining Room 18' 1" x 11' 2" ( 5.51m x 3.40m )
Kitchen 12' 8" x 12' 5" ( 3.86m x 3.78m )
Utility Room 13' x 5' ( 3.96m x 1.52m )
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 8' 11" ( 4.42m x 2.72m )
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.78m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 3 11' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.29m )
Bathroom 7' 8" x 5' 11" ( 2.34m x 1.80m )
Conservatory 11' 7" x 11' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.48m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT104875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.