Detached house for saleAtlantic Way, Porthtowan, TRURO, Cornwall
- Highly sought after coastal location
- Close to a regular bus stop
- Minutes to the beach and village amenities
- Convenient for Truro, Redruth and Falmouth
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- 3 bed detached bungalow
- Complete renovation project
- 1/3rd of an acre plot
- Favourable pre-planning application to demolish existing property and build 2x detached 3 bedroom dwellings
Fantastic DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY within the highly sought after coastal village of Porthtowan just minutes from the beach! Occupying a mature plot totalling approximately 1/3rd of an acre is this 3 bed detached bungalow which requires a full scheme of renovation throughout. A favourable and supportive pre planning application has been obtained by the current owner to demolish the existing property and build 2x 3 bedroom detached dwellings. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Porthtowan is a relatively un-commercialised village renowned for its superb surfing beach with blue flag status. Porthtowan itself has a small selection of shops, a restaurant and a village pub and is home to the well renown Blue Bar Beach Café / Restaurant. The extremely popular larger village at St Agnes with a wider range of facilities is approximately 3 miles distant. The Cathedral City of Truro is situated approximately 9.8 miles away and has an extensive range of shops, restaurants, excellent schooling and rail links to London, Paddington. Road links to London are via the A30 which is approximately 3.1 miles away from the property.
The property sits within its own mature plot accessed via its own driveway with parking for several cars. The property benefits from an attached garage and has gardens surrounding the property to the front, side and rear. The property requires renovating throughout with accommodation comprising of; L-shape lounge diner with conservatory off, kitchen, bathroom and 3 bedrooms.
Property ref: 121_2555_4468151
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62932735.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4468151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.