5 bedroom apartment for saleThe Icon, Grosvenor Road, London, SW1V
- Entrance Hall
- Reception /Dining Room
- Two Master Bedroom Suites With Their Own Walk In Wardrobe And En Suites
- Two Further Bedroom Suites With En Suites Bathrooms
- A Further Study/Bedroom Five
- Guest W.C
- Wrap Around Terrace
- Two Underground Parking Spaces
Hugging the shore line of the river Thames is this substantial and impressive Penthouse apartment occupying the fifth and sixth floor. Light and lateral living space are key features as well as a spacious terrace surrounding four sides of the flat with fabulous views overlooking the river. There are two master bedroom suites on the top floor with their own walk in wardrobes and en suite facilities with a further two bedroom (both with their own en suite) . An occasional fifth bedroom/study lies off the main reception area with a guest WC and a modern and well equipped Kitchen. There are two secure underground parking spaces and a day time porter.
The Icon is an exclusive riverside residential development with an excellent north of the river location and southerly bright river views. The apartment is close to Chelsea bridge with easy access to Battersea Park, Sloane Square and the Kings road.
City of Westminster
Service charge is approx. £5,380 per quarter
Leasehold with 988 years remaining
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62932787.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PIM150175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Pimlico & Westminster Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.