5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoorland Road, Pudsey
- Extended semi detached residence
- Five bedrooms with master en-suite
- Study / Office
- Three large reception rooms
- Low maintenance garden
- Off street parking
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Sought after location
William h Brown are proud to offer for sale this WELL PROPORTIONED EXTENDED property with WELL PRESENTED living accommodation. Versatile accommodation over three floors. 5 BEDROOMS with MASTER EN-SUITE, STUDY, 3 LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS, 2 KITCHENS & ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN!
An extended semi detached property which offers spacious and immaculately presented living accommodation. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, downstairs W.C, lounge, family room, preparation kitchen, superb kitchen with dining area, utility room, four bedrooms to the first floor with master en-suite and family bathroom, plus a further bedroom and a study to the second floor and a house bathroom. A driveway provides off street parking and there is a low maintenance garden to the rear. We highly recommend an early viewing to appreciate the scope of accommodation on offer.
A spacious front porch opening to the entrance hall with a radiator, stairs to the first floor and doors off to:
Dining Room 14' 1" x 11' 10" ( 4.29m x 3.61m )
With a double glazed window to the front and a radiator. (currently used as a gym)
Family Room 24' x 11' 7" ( 7.32m x 3.53m )
A generous reception room with dual aspect windows to the front and side, a feature slate wall and two radiators. The ceiling has attractive 'star like' mood lighting.
Kitchen 19' 8" max x 17' 9" max ( 5.99m max x 5.41m max )
A particular feature of the property, this stunning dining kitchen benefits from granite work surfaces, a breakfast bar, tiled floor, fitted double oven and a 6 ring hob with chimney style hood over, an integrated coffee machine, plumbing for an American style fridge freezer and plumbing for a dishwasher. The dining kitchen has skylight windows and French doors to the garden. There is a seating area and an integrated dining table with matching granite surfaces. The kitchen has a tiled floor with kickboard lighting and underlighting.
Prep Kitchen/ Utility Room
With a range of kitchen units, gas hob and electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a dryer, tiled splashbacks, sink and drainer and a tiled floor.
Downstairs W.C /Wet Room
Wash hand basin, W.C, heated towel rail, window and shower.
Glass and oak contemporary stair rail, turning staircase to two floors.
Master Bedroom 14' x 11' 6" ( 4.27m x 3.51m )
Benefiting from fitted wardrobes, radiator, window to the front and useful storage space.
A tiled en-suite shower room and W.C.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.23m )
Radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 10' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.33m )
Radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 11' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.51m x 3.18m )
A fully tiled bathroom comprising: bath, vanity unit. W.C, heated towel rail and window to rear.
Bedroom Five 13' 6" x 8' ( 4.11m x 2.44m )
Radiator and window.
Storage Room 11' 3" x 9' ( 3.43m x 2.74m )
Radiator, window. (some restricted head height)
Study 9' 2" x 6' ( 2.79m x 1.83m )
Radiator and window. (Some restricted head height)
A fully tiled shower room with W.C, heated towel rail and window.
Parking available on the block paved drive. Gated garden area to side. To the rear is a low maintenance, enclosed garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62933747.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.