3 bedroom terraced house for saleCanterbury Place, Norwich
Sold STC £180,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Hall entrance mid terrace home
- Three bedrooms
- Large lounge
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Enclosed rear garden
- Close to Norwich City centre
NO-ONWARD CHAIN! An exceptionally well presented three bedroom hall entrance mid townhouse situated in this sought after tucked away location within easy walking distance to Norwich City centre.
Boasting an impressive conservatory, good sized lawned rear garden, well fitted kitchen and good quality floor coverings this property is ideal for a first time buy or family home. Due to its location close to Norwich City centre, local amenities and transport links this property would also make an ideal investment purchase. With no-onward chain demand is likely to be high.
Door to the front, radiator and understairs storage area.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and WC, radiator, storage cupboard and double glazed window to front aspect.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 12' 7" max ( 2.24m x 3.84m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, oven and hob, cooker hood, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor and double glazed window to front aspect.
Lounge 10' 5" x 17' 8" ( 3.18m x 5.38m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, patio doors to conservatory, wooden floor boards, radiator and TV point.
Conservatory 15' x 9' 2" ( 4.57m x 2.79m )
uPVC construction, wooden floor boards and radiator.
Stairs from hall, doors to:
Bedroom One 8' 2" x 12' 10" plus wardrobes ( 2.49m x 3.91m plus wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, TV and telephone points.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 3" max ( 3.28m x 2.82m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 8' 6" ( 2.49m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, radiator, storage cupboard, part tiled walls and double glazed window to front aspect.
The property benefits from a courtyard style front garden whilst to the rear the garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area, garden shed, gated rear access and is fully enclosed. The property further benefits from permit parking. Ref: 34981
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62933780.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR119049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.