3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Way, Lingwood, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Village location
- Mature front & rear gardens
- Off road parking
- Refitted kitchen & luxury Shower room
- uPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating
An impressive and substantial three bedroom modern semi detached house positioned on a spacious cul-de-sac which lies within the popular east City village of Lingwood.
The property has impressive attributes to include a quality refitted kitchen, luxurious first floor shower room, good sized driveway and mature planted front garden, with a private enclosed rear garden. There is uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and an early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the property's location and great accommodation. Lingwood is a great place to live with brand new village hall and primary school, and has an easy commute to both Norwich and Great Yarmouth and its own train station.
Entrance door, tiled floor and radiator.
With a suite comprising was hand basin and low level WC with door to storage (former garage).
Lounge 16' 9" x 11' 10" max ( 5.11m x 3.61m max )
With stairs to the first floor, inset feature electric fireplace with wood surround, uPVC double glazed window and door to:
Conservatory 14' 4" x 8' 11" ( 4.37m x 2.72m )
Double glazed windows and double doors to rear garden and polycarbonate roof.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 9' 9" ( 2.41m x 2.97m )
Fully fitted and comprehensive range of new high gloss eye and base level kitchen units with worksurfaces over, up-stands, inset one and a half bowl ceramic sink unit, space for electric cooker with stainless steel splashback and stainless steel extractor, tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, space for up-right fridge freezer, corner cupboard housing gas fired boiler and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Utility Room 7' 10" x 7' 10" ( 2.39m x 2.39m )
With tiled floor, range of eye and base level kitchen units / storage units and wood effect corner stainless steel sink unit.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.86m x 3.10m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 8' ( 3.84m x 2.44m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 3" ( 2.59m x 2.21m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Luxury Shower Room
With a suite comprising double shower cubicle with inset mains fed shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, bidet and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
The property has a mature planted front garden, mainly laid to lawn with sleeper edge beds and driveway parking to the front which leads in turn to converted garage with up and over door, providing storage only. There is a delightful enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by fencing, backing onto mature trees. The rear garden is well planted with mature shrubs and borders with garden shed and potting shed.
Proceed out of Norwich via the A47 east bound, continuing straight ahead at the Brundall roundabout, taking the first exit right at the 50mph speed change onto Yarmouth Road. take the immediate left and follow the road to the crossroad, turning left again onto Lingwood Road / Blofield Road following this road into Lingwood, along Chapel Road and up to the crossroad. At the crossroad turn left onto Norwich Road, then take the second left into highway, following the road round to the left where the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62933783.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.