3 bedroom detached house for saleVesuvius Drive, Motherwell
- Absolutely stunning property in a new estate in Motherwell
- Walk-in condition and first to see will buy
- Modern lounge with walnut wood flooring
- Stylish kitchen with a great size dining area
- Downstairs wc
- Good sized bedrooms with master ensuite
- Lovely family bathroom with shower
- Well maintained gardens with patio areas
- Integral garage and driveway
Hello, are you looking for an absolutely stunning, 3 bedroom detached family home, in a new estate in Motherwell?
Would you like it to be in walk in condition throughout, finished to an excellent standard?
What about a good size, modern lounge with neutral decor, feature wall, walnut wood laminate flooring and feature fire?
How about a gorgeous family kitchen/diner with stylish, high gloss cream units, contrasting wooden worktops, fully integrated appliances, cream high gloss tiled flooring and french doors out to the garden?
Would you like a downstairs wc?
What about a beautiful master bedroom with a partially tiled ensuite shower room?
How about 2 further well presented bedrooms with a wardrobe in the 2nd room?
Would you like a really lovely, partially tiled family bathroom with shower over the bath and a glass shower screen?
What about fully enclosed, easily maintained gardens with slabbed and decked patio areas?
How about an integral garage and monoblocked driveway?
Would you like gas central heating and double glazing
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
*** FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Lounge 4.85m (15'11") x 3.33m (10'11")
Kitchen / Diner 5.66m (18'7") x 2.95m (9'8")
Bedroom 1 3.53m (11'7") x 3.12m (10'3")
Ensuite 1.90m (6'3") x 1.37m (4'6")
Bedroom 2 3.53m (11'7") x 2.84m (9'4")
Bedroom 3 3.02m (9'11") x 2.62m (8'7")
Family Bathroom 2.59m (8'6") x 2.06m (6'9")
Downstairs WC 1.98m (6'6") x 1.17m (3'10")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62934269.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.