2 bedroom apartment for saleElvaston Court, Grantham
Sold STC £87,000
- Top Floor Apartment
- Upgraded to a High Specification
- Two Bedrooms
- End Parking Space
- Popular Location
*GUIDE PRICE £87,000-£92,000* *VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED* Situated in a popular location and benefiting from allocated parking, this top floor apartment makes the perfect first time buy or investment purchase and has been upgraded to a high specification throughout!
*GUIDE PRICE £87,000-£92,000* Two bedroom top floor apartment upgraded throughout to a high specification and situated in a popular location set on the outskirts of Grantham town centre. This perfect first time buy or buy to let property also benefits from close by access to Grantham train station which provides direct links to London Kings Cross in approximately 64 minutes. Brief accommodation comprises of hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, family bathroom and two bedrooms as well as one allocated parking space to the front of the property.
The entrance porch is entered via a front door off the communal area and has door leading into the hallway.
The hallway has hatch access to the loft, radiator, storage cupboard, wooden effect laminate floor, downlighters and telecom system.
Lounge/ Diner 14' 11" maximum x 11' 2" maximum ( 4.55m maximum x 3.40m maximum )
The lounge/diner has two UPVC double glazed windows, downlighters, radiator, TV and telephone points and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 8' 10" maximum x 8' 9" maximum ( 2.69m maximum x 2.67m maximum )
The kitchen has a UPVC double glazed window, radiator, tiled flooring and is fitted with modern low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splash backs, gas hob and electric oven, space for further appliances, wine rack, downlighters and access to the combi-boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, laminate floor and downlighters.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" maximum x 7' 6" maximum ( 2.92m maximum x 2.29m maximum )
UPVC double glazed window, laminate floor, downlighters, radiator and telephone point.
UPVC double glazed window and a three piece white suite comprising of bath with shower above and shower screen, wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floor, radiator, downlighters and extractor fan.
To the front of the property, there is one allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62934443.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.