1 bedroom flat for sale1 bedroom flat, with Freehold and Leasehold for sale.
Withdrawn from Market
- ENTRANCE HALL: Stairs ascending.
- LOUNGE: Double glazed window, fire place.
- KITCHEN: Double glazed window, laminate flooring.
- BATHROOM: Two radiators, bath complemented with shower above.
- BEDROOM: Door from the lounge opening to the bedroom,
- OUTSIDE: Communal garden and out house
- FREEHOLD & LEASEHOLD FOR SALE
Door Step Agents are proud to present for sale this ground floor flat which is located in Central Tamworth. The property is an ideal investment opportunity. The property comprises of: A lounge, one double bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, and an outside courtyard with storage shed with shared communal garden.
THE ENTRANCE HALL: Has the stairs from the ground floor ascending to the front entrance with a wooden door and the door opening to:
THE LOUNGE WHICH IS: 12' 10" x 11' 5" (3.93m x 3.49m) Has double glazed window to the rear, the fire place has a marble hearth and radiator. The door opens on to:
THE KITCHEN WHICH IS: 6' 10" x 5' 3" (2.10m x 1.62m) Has double glazed window to the side, with stainless steel sink and drainer, with wall and base mounted units for storage, also has space for fridge, electric oven and electric hob with laminate flooring.
THE BATHROOM IS: 6' 10" x 7' 7" (2.10m x 2.33m) Shelving for storage, as space for washing machine below, pedestal wash hand basin, two radiators, bath complemented with shower above, along with low flush wc, obscure double glazed window to front and side, with a cupboard housing the boiler along with storage above with laminate flooring.
THE BEDROOM ONE IS: 9' 8" x 12' 3" (2.96m x 3.75m) With the door from the lounge opening to the bedroom one with double glazed window to the front, with built in wardrobes and radiator.
THE OUTSIDE IS: To the rear of the property is a communal garden and out house assigned to this property and useful bin storage area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62934458.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7311224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.