1 bedroom flat for saleOldfield Circus, Northolt, Middlesex
Withdrawn from Market
- ONE BEDROOM
- FLAT ABOVE SHOPS
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/ KITCHEN
- OVER 900 YEARS REMAINING ON LEASE
- MODERN KITCHEN AND SHOWER ROOM
- IDEAL BUY TO LET OR FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Bennett Holmes are pleased to offer a modern one bedroom flat situated above the shopping parade in Oldfield Circus, Northolt. The property is also located close to Northolt's main shopping and transport facilities including the Central Line Station. Benefits also include an open plan lounge/ kitchen, modern kitchen and shower room, over 900 year lease, double glazing and gas central heating. The property is an ideal buy to let investment or as a first time purchase.
Lease - 999 years from 2010. Ground rent - £200pa. Borough Of Ealing. Council Band - C - £1217.56.
The accommodation is entered via communal stairs to secure communal entrance with entryphone system, stairs to second floor and own front door into entrance hallway. Off the hallway are all further rooms to include the open plan lounge and modern fitted kitchen, bedroom with juliette balcony and built in wardrobe and the modern shower room. Below the flat is the Oldfields Circus shopping parade and bus links. There is also ample street parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8368709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett Holmes, Northolt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.