4 bedroom barn for saleAldsworth Manor Barns, Aldsworth, West Sussex
- Charming period barn
- Located in a rural position
- Rural views
- Particularly spacious and characterful accommodation
- Magnificent Vaulted Drawing Room Mezzanine Study
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- 2nd Bedroom Suite Family Bathroom
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Double Garage Parking Gardens
A very well presented period barn, forming part of a small development of traditional buildings converted in 2003. The Belfry offers superb accommodation centred around a magnificent vaulted drawing room of some 34' in length. The barn has retained immense character throughout, with most rooms having exposed flint walls, solid oak flooring and a wealth of exposed timbers. The accommodation is predominantly laid out on the ground floor but also with a mezzanine level above the drawing room, and a first floor bedroom with en-suite bathroom. There is a second bedroom suite on the ground floor as well as two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The barn also benefits from a good sized kitchen/breakfast room.
Outside, The Belfry has ample parking to the front as well as a small front garden and attached garage, the rear garden being south facing and laid to lawn with a large area of raised decking providing views over neighbouring paddocks.
The small hamlet of Aldsworth lies approximately 2.5 miles to the east of Emsworth and 7 miles from Chichester. Emsworth has a very good range of local shopping facilities, restaurants and picturesque harbour walks. The main shopping centres of Chichester, Havant and Portsmouth are within easy access via car or rail. Mainline stations are available at both Emsworth and Havant, with regular services either via Chichester to London Victoria or Havant to London Waterloo. Sailing is perhaps the predominant pastime with a choice of sailing clubs in both Langstone and Chichester Harbours. Golf courses can be found at Rowlands Castle, Goodwood and Fontwell. Goodwood also plays host to a full calendar of horse racing at its internationally renowned racecourse along with the Festival of Speed and the September Revival meeting at its historic motor circuit.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62936692.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHI170489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.