3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMayfield Crescent, Eaglescliffe
Sold STC £168,950
- An Impressive Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Set Within This Popular Residential Area Close to Popular Junior & Secondary Schools & Shopping Facilities
- Generous Through Lounge/Dining Room with Electric Fire Set in a Feature Surround & Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Kitchen with a Good Range of Refitted Wall & Base Units
- Breakfast/Utility Room with Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Three Pleasant First Floor Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Refitted White Three Piece Suite & Tiled Walls
- Nicely Presented Gardens to Front & Rear, Block Paved Driveway & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
- Early Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
An Impressive Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House,
Set Within This Popular Residential Area Close to Popular Junior and Secondary Schools and Shopping Facilities.
Gardens and Garage
Lawned front garden with block paved driveway leading to the garage with up and over door, power points and lighting. To the rear there is a generous enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders, pergola and blue slate section.
7.32m x 4.06m
reducing to 7'8.
3.1m x 2.67m
3.33m x 2.3m
3.78m x 3.05m
3.48m x 3.05m
2.46m x 2.0m
2.51m x 1.98m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62936921.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR150102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.