2 bedroom park home for saleHeather Bank Park, Shillford, East Renfrewshire
- Fully furnished home including carpets and curtains
- Delivery and siting on a new Gold Shield concrete base
- Full brick surround and two sets of steps
- All connections to services
- Perimeter paving
- Fully turfed private gardens
- 10 Year Structural Warranty
Wessex Dorset (36 x 20) EXCLUSIVELY OVER 50'S ONLY * PHOTOS FOR ILLUSTRATION ONLY *Easymove Part Exchange available!Set in 18 acres adjacent to the Glennifer Brae Country Park, Heather Bank Park enjoys magnificent views over the beautiful East Renfrewshire countryside.The park is conveniently located in the rural countryside of Shillford Hamlet some 3 miles from Neilston and 5 miles from Barrhead.There you will find all the shopping services that you need, closer to hand there is a cafe/convenience store less than half a mile from the park entrance.The park is an established park home development, that has been carefully landscaped to best take advantage of the spectacular views and create a modern park in a stunning location. It is completely surrounded by countryside and away from main roads, ensuring a peaceful village lifestyle for residents.Glasgow Airport and city centre are within a 30 minute drive of the park and yet a country walk begins right from your front door.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Heather-Bank-Park-2112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.